Hot Tub Hire through the Coronavirus
With the current situation ongoing and no end in sight, isolation has lead us all to scramble to find new ways to keep our minds and bodies active and most importantly our children occupied.
Over the last few weeks we have had a huge volume of calls, which unfortunately we have had turn down due to the Coronavirus threat.
We closed the weekend before the lockdown was announced as we felt, looking at other countries, it was the right thing to do to protect ourselves, our staff, and our friends and family.
We are truly sorry we are not able to help at this time. We would love to be hiring you tubs, as we understand how popular they would be especially with the shops completely sold out of them.
This is why we have come up with a plan to tackle the issues of spreading the coronavirus flu whilst providing you with the tubs you want to be able to enjoy the time fully with your family.
Here are the list of measures we will be putting in place in order to get the business up and running again.
1) Contactless delivery procedures are now in place.
This means you will no longer need to have contact with the staff and you may remain in the home at all times. We will speak to you through the window to arrange where you would like the tub positioned, pass you our extension lead to plug in, and ask you how you wish to fill it. Once we have you up and running we will leave and provide you with a link to a video series taking you through the full instructions demonstration. This will be a great tool we will continue to use as you can refer back to the instructions whenever you need.
2) Staff will be wearing protective face masks and gloves so flu germs and virus particles can not be caught or spread
3) Hot tubs only with no artificial grass, gazebos or party packages, as these would be impossible to clean fully
4) Tubs will be cleaned on collection and delivery with anti bacterial spray, for an additional assurance
5) Tubs will not be used for at least 72 hours between hires so to give the chance for our surface particles to become inactive, if there are any
6) Family parties only please. Although we are unable to check this, we urge you to minimise contact with people outside your family home.
7) Only 30 minutes travel time maximum, so we are not on the roads for long periods of time
8) We will not access your garden through the house as we do not want to expose ourselves
9) Cash payments should be placed in side a bag or envelope
We are sorry there is a lot, but we really want to make sure you are assured we are doing everything we can to keep you safe.
Our protective face masks are being provided by a local business NADLab.uk who supply KN95 face masks, providing the equivalent protection to the N95 and FFP2 masks from the US and EU. They are highly reputable firm and can guarantee their effectiveness.
If you are worried about contamination whilst in the tub, on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website it states: “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools, hot tubs or spas, or water playgrounds. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools, hot tubs or spas, and water playgrounds should inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
Following this information and the implementation of the new procedures, you can now make bookings from the 5 May, but please be aware we will assess the situation at any time. If it looks at though everything is getting worse in the area, we may need to cancel or rearrange your bookings.
I hope you can see this is for yours and our protection. Everyday is lost income for us but we can see that we are all in this together so don’t want to
Make the most of your time off with the family, learning a little more about what’s most important to us, but most important remain safe through the coronavirus.
If you have any questions please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.